Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Marriot Bonvoy Business card will give you an annual free night stay by a Marriot hotel property (can only be used for hotels that charge up to 35k points per night). You will also earn 6 points on every dollar spent on Marriot purchases, 4 points spent on US restaurants, U.S. gas stations and more, and 2 points on all other purchases. The card also comes with various insurances and protections.
Good credit needed (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- This card is under the Chase 5/24 rule
- You can only get approved for up to 2 Chase Credit Cards in 30 days (Business Card and Personal cards are counted separately)
- Chase will not approve you for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card if you got a welcome bonus on any Chase consumer Marriott card within the past 24 months, or if you received a welcome bonus on one of the Amex Marriott Business credit cards within the past 24 months. You will also not receive the bonus if you got approved for a Amex Marriott Business card within the last 90 days (even if you did not receive the bonus).
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
- 1 free night award
- Automatic Silver Elite Stats
- Gold Stats when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year
- 15 Elite night credits each calendar year
- Roadside Assistance
- Global Assist Hotline
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection