Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Marriott Bonvoy Business Amex card gets you 6 point at Marriott hotels and 4 points at restaurants, gas stations, and wireless telephone services. You will get a Free night award after every card anniversary.
- Good credit needed
- You can only get approved for 2 Amex cards in 90 days. A customer can have up to 4 Amex credit cards (excluding charge cards). If you already have 4 open Amex credit cards you may be declined (this is not always enforced)
- You can only receive one welcome bonus per lifetime on each Amex credit card (if you received the bonus with the SPG Business version then you cannot receive the bonus again)
- The welcome offer is not available if you got a welcome bonus on any Chase consumer Marriott card within the past 24 months. You will also not receive the bonus if you got approved for a Chase Marriott Business card within the last 90 days (even if you did not receive the bonus).
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Complimentary Silver Elite Status
- Free night award after every card anniversary
- Receive 15 Elite night credits
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection