Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold card does not have a annual fee. You will earn 3 points for every dollar spent at Marriott Hotels, and 2 points for all travel, including airfare, taxis, and trains! It also has pretty decent travel benefits like lost luggage insurance, trip delay insurance, and more!
- Good credit needed (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- This card is under the Chase 5/24 rule
- You can only get approved for up to 2 Chase Credit Cards in 30 days. (Business Card and Personal cards are counted separately)
- Chase will not approve you for this card if you got a welcome bonus on any Chase consumer Marriott card within the past 24 months, or if you received a welcome bonus on any of the Amex Marriott Business credit cards within the past 24 months. You will also not receive the bonus if you got approved for any Amex Marriott Business card within the last 90 days (even if you did not receive the bonus)
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
- Receive 15 elite nights credit boost to reach a higher hotel status
- Receive concierge service for sports, entertainment and restaurants
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Purchase Protection