Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Citi Prestige card is the highest earning card on travel earning 5 on air travel purchases. Plus, receive a $250 travel credit every year.
- Good credit needed
- Citi will only approve you for one personal card every 8 days, and only 2 Citi personal cards within 65 days
- Citi usually pulls your Experian credit report, sometimes Experian and Equifax (if you freeze Experian you can sometimes request the reconsideration department to pull Equifax)
- You can check your application status here or call 1 888 201 4523
- If declined you can call 1 800 695 5171 to be reconsidered
- Earn $250 tavel credit every year
- Earn $145 statement credit if you are a CitiGold client
- Complimentary fourth night after a minimum of 4 consecutive night booking through ThankYou.com (capped to two times per year)
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Lounge Access
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Cell Phone Protection