Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The AAdvantage MileUp card is a entry level non annual fee AA credit card. You will earn 2 points on all AA purchases. Also receive 2 point on groceries. The cards does not have much benefits except of a 25% discount on in-flight purchases of food and drinks
Earn 10,000 points, Plus, receive a $50 statement credit after $500 spent within the first 3 months.
- Good credit needed
- You can only get approved for 1 Citi Personal Card every 8 days, and not more than 2 Citi Personal Cards every 65 days
- American Airlines
- Citi will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Citi will usually pull your Experian credit report (If you freeze Experian you can sometimes request the reconsideration department to pull Equifax)
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 645 7240
- If declined you can call 1 800 695 5171 to be reconsidered
- Receive 25% savings on in flight food and drinks
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection