Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Citi Costco Anywhere card works hand in hand with Costco, helping you out with 4% cashback on gas (highest earner on that). Also, 3% cashback on travel and restaurants, and 2% cashback on purchases from Costco. Benefits like a no fee for foreign transactions, purchase protection, car rental insurance, and roadside assistance, help you drive and shop Costco.
- Good credit needed
- You need to have a Costco membership. Don’t have one? Create one here
- You can only get approved for 1 Citi Personal Card every 8 days, and not more than 2 Citi Personal Cards every 65 days
- Citi will usually pull your Experian credit report (If you freeze Experian you can sometimes request the reconsideration department to pull Equifax)
- You can check your application status here or call 1 888 201 4523
- If declined you can call 1 800 695 5171 to be reconsidered
- Roadside Assistance
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection