Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
With the U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Card you get to choose the categories on which to receive cash back. Categories include shopping, home utilities, internet streaming, gas, groceries, restaurants, and you get to switch categories every so often according to your lifestyle.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Freeze IDA/ARS: If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
Recent Approvals and Denials (as submitted by Help Me Build Credit users)
Credit limit range $500-$5,000
Avg. Credit limit$2,750
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 60 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
The fee is 2% if the foreign transaction in US Dallor and 3% if the foreign transactions that is a different currency.