Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Altitude Go Visa Signature offers points for on-the-go necessities such as takeout food, gas, groceries and more.
- Good credit needed
- US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
- Balance transfer fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater.
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 60 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
No foreign transaction fee.
This benefit will be discontinued after 01/31/21. Secondary coverage for collision damage and theft on domestic rentals for up to 15 days, and primary coverage for collision damage and theft on international rentals for up to 31 days (excluding rentals in Israel, Jamaica, the Republic of Ireland, or Northern Ireland).
This benefit will be discontinued after 01/31/21. Get one additional year to your original manufacturer's warranty time. (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per cardholder.