Advertiser Disclosure: Help Me Build Credit has partnered with advertising partners for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and our advertising partners may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone
The U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card offers points for on-the-go necessities such as takeout food, gas, groceries and more.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Freeze IDA/ARS: If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $500-$10,000
Avg. Credit limit$5,250
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater.
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 60 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
– 4 points on takeout, food delivery, and dining
– 2 points at groceries, grocery delivery, streaming services, and gas
– 1 point on all other eligible purchases
No foreign transaction fee.
Receive $15 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify (after 11 months of consecutive streaming service charges, the 12th month will get a $15 credit )