Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Altitude Go Visa Signature offers points for on-the-go necessities such as takeout food, gas, groceries and more.
- Good credit needed
- US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 60 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
- Receive $15 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify (after 11 months of consecutive streaming service charges, the 12th month will get a $15 credit )
- Points never expire
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Purchase Protection