Many of you have already signed up for the app and are enjoying it (the feedback is unbelievable)!
Everyone who joined the waiting list has already been invited to sign up.
B”H things were running very smoothly and now we are happy to announce that we have parked the waiting list.
The CardRight app is available for everyone to sign up immediately!
You can download CardRight here:
Or you can use a Desktop Web version (no smartphone needed) at cardright.com.
What does the app offer?
The CardRight app will help you keep track of:
- All bank rules (Chase 5/24 rule, Amex 2/90 rule, etc)
- Which cards you earned already a bonus on (and when you are eligible again)
- Reminders when your annual fees are due
- Maximize benefits: Which of your cards have which benefits & credits and how to maximize them
- Time left to spend: Keep track of the time left to spend on welcome offers and 0% APR offers
- Multiple profiles. (So you can set up a profile for you and your spouse using the same login, etc.)
- Notifications when new benefits are added to your cards
- Our legendary card search tool: Search for new credit cards directly in the app with many filter options to choose from. It will automatically exclude cards you’re not eligible for either because of bank rules or if you already received the bonus, etc.
What will be added to the app in the near future?
The following features are all in the pipeline and over the next few months you will see them being added to the app one by one:
- Which of your cards earn the most rewards for each category (grocery, gas, etc.)
- Sync your bank online accounts: Automated sync of your accounts directly from your bank online accounts
- Option to add custom nicknames to cards (great if you have multiple of the same cards)
- Option to add custom notes to cards and upload receipts (do you want to remember which card you used to buy that computer in order to be able to later file a purchase protection claim? Just add a note!)
- Current balances and list of transactions for all your cards
- Payment reminders to keep track of due dates
- Reminders to use your credits and benefits (with some tips on how to use them)
- Custom reminders: Custom reminders that you can add for anything you want to remember about your cards (set reminders to remove an authorized user you added after six months, etc.)
- Clear description of downgrade options for each card
- Pre-dialed phone numbers for each card customer service lines (and maybe we will add even more phone numbers to different departments)
- Option to add retention bonuses or custom 0% APR offers to any of your cards
- Redeem points: Clear descriptions on how your points can be redeemed for each card
- More options to sort cards by (personal, business, date opened, etc.)
- To know if you are eligible: More rules for eligibility for new cards including credit history needed, credit score needed, and more
Is this list long enough? We did not even list everything! Stay tuned! There is much much more to come.
This will be your ultimate app to keep track and manage everything about your credit cards.
Have any feature suggestions? Feel free to reach out to our app support team at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 718-635-2352.
Looking forward to hearing from you!