Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Amex Gold Business card is super beneficial for businesses swiping on airfare, gas, shipping, restaurants, and media, advertising. You will earn 4 points for two of the above categories up to $150,000 spent annually. Book a flight through Amex travel and receive 25% of your points back! It comes along with basic travel benefits as auto insurance, lost luggage insurance, and more.
- Good credit needed
- You can only get approved for 2 Amex cards in 90 days. A customer can have up to 5 Amex credit cards (excluding charge cards). If you already have 5 open Amex credit cards you may be declined (this is not always enforced)
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Amex will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports.
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Get 25% of your points back when you book a first or business class ticket using Amex Travel up to 250,000 bonus points per calendar year
- Global Assist Hotline
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection