Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Business Green Rewards Amex card doesn't offer much value. The card includes the standard Amex benefits like auto rental insurance, purchase protection, and extended warranty protection,
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- In a time span of 90 days, you can only get approved for 2 Amex cards.
- You can only get approved for up to-and including- 10 Amex No Preset Spending Limit* cards. (This rule is not always enforced)
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Global Assist Hotline
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection