Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Amex Platinum Business card is a super luxury business card. You will earn 5 points on travel booked with Amex travel. and 1.5 points on purchases of $5,000 or more. Plus get 35% of your points back when you book an eligible flight on Amex travel using your Membership Reward points (up to 500,000 points back per calendar year). Extra luggage fee? Upgrade fee? No worries, the card comes with a $200 incidental credit each calendar year. Some great travel benefits include Global Entry, TSA precheck, complimentary Hilton and Marriot Gold status, and free access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide. You will get up to $200 in statement credits annually for purchases at Dell ($100 credits twice a year) and one year free Platinum Global Access from WeWork. The card also has many great travel and purchase protections like return protection, baggage insurance, and more!
Earn 85,000 points after $15,000 spent within the first 3 months (terms apply). Plus, earn 5 points on these 5 select business categories; wireless, shipping, advertising, gas, and office supply, up to 80,000 points per category, on purchases made within the first 3 months.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- In a time span of 90 days, you can only get approved for 2 Amex cards.
- You can only get approved for up to-and including- 10 Amex No Preset Spending Limit* cards. (This rule is not always enforced)
- Amex will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Earn 35% of your points back when you book an eligible flight on Amex travel using your membership reward points (up to 500,000 points back per calendar year)
- Earn $200 annual airline fee credit
- Earn 1 year free Platinum global access from WeWork
- Complimentary Hilton, and Marriott Gold Stats
- Earn up to $200 in statement credits annually for purchases at Dell ($100 credits twice a year)
- Platinum Concierge Service
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Lounge Access
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Return Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection