Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Amex Platinum Business card is a super luxury business card. You will earn 5 points on travel booked with Amex travel. and 1.5 points on purchases of $5,000 or more. Plus get 35% of your points back when you book an eligible flight on Amex travel using your Membership Reward points (up to 500,000 points back per calendar year). Extra luggage fee? Upgrade fee? No worries, the card comes with a $200 incidental credit each calendar year. Some great travel benefits include Global Entry, TSA precheck, complimentary Hilton and Marriot Gold status, and free access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide. You will get up to $200 in statement credits annually for purchases at Dell ($100 credits twice a year) and one year free Platinum Global Access from WeWork. The card also has many great travel and purchase protections like return protection, baggage insurance, and more!
Earn 50,000 points after $10,000 spent plus earn an additional 25,000 points after an additional $10,000 spent within the first 3 months (terms apply). Expires 02/09/2022.
- Cardholders will receive up to up to $20 per month, from 05/01/20 through 12/31/20 a total of $320 in statement credits on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. purchases for shipping.
- Plus, Up to $200 in additional statement credits for U.S. purchases with Dell. That is beside the $200 existing credits. You will receive $100 additional statement credits from May 1 through June 30, 2020, and another additional $100 statement credits between July 1 and December 31, 2020.
- Good credit needed
- You can only get approved for 2 Amex cards in 90 days. A customer can have up to 10 Amex charge cards. If you already have 10 open Amex charge cards you may be declined (this is not always enforced)
- How To Apply For A Business Credit Card Without A Legal Business
- Amex will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Earn 35% of your points back when you book an eligible flight on Amex travel using your membership reward points (up to 500,000 points back per calendar year)
- Earn $200 annual airline fee credit
- Earn 1 year free Platinum global access from WeWork
- Complimentary Hilton, and Marriott Gold Stats
- Earn up to $200 in statement credits annually for purchases at Dell ($100 credits twice a year)
- Platinum Concierge Service
- Global entry and TSA pre-check
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Lounge Access
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Return Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection