Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The US Bank Business Leverage card comes along with great rewards with its expansive list of categories, where you will automatically get chosen for 2 categories based on what you spend the most on, from which you will receive your 2% cashback. For businesses spending a lot on almost anything, this is your way to go.
- Good credit needed
- US Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
- Flexible redemption: Redeem points in a manner of your choice including cash back, travel, gift cards