Advertiser Disclosure: Help Me Build Credit has partnered with advertising partners for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and our advertising partners may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card comes along with great rewards with its expansive list of categories, where you will automatically get chosen for 2 categories based on what you spend the most on, from which you will receive your 2% cashback. For businesses spending a lot on almost anything, this is your way to go.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Not reported on personal credit reports: US Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report for business cards
- Freeze IDA/ARS: If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will usually get combined but not always
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
- Downgrade options: The U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card ($95 (waived 1st year)) can be product changed to U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard ($0), or to the U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard ($95 (waived 1st year)).
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $3,000-$25,000
Avg. Credit limit$12,667
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application