Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Business Card gets you unlimited 3% cashback on some popular categories including office supply stores, cell phone service providers, restaurants, and on gas. The card has no annual fee, plus, you earn a $100 statement credit on recurring software subscriptions, such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Not reported on personal credit reports: US Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Spend on additional cards not counted for bonus: Weirdly US Bank doesn't count spent on employee cards towards the minimum spend for the welcome bonus
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Freeze IDA/ARS: If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $5,000-$5,000
Avg. Credit limit$5,000
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by US Bank
- To receive the intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 30 days after account opening
- Beware: If you make a late payment or a payment is returned then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR Offer
Get a $100 statement credit on recurring software subscriptions, such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks. In order to get the credit, you need to use your card for 11 consecutive months to pay the monthly subscription for an eligible software subscription (it doesn't matter for how much money the monthly charge is).