Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Free Spirit® Travel More World Elite Mastercard® can have you feeling free spirited with the 3 points you'll get on Spirit purchases. Also, some good travel benefits include shortcut boarding and a $100 companion flight voucher.
- Good credit needed
- Bank of America will only approve you for 2 Bank of America cards within 2 months, 3 Bank of America cards within 12 months, and 4 Bank of America cards within 24 months
- You cannot get approved for a Bank of America card if you have more than 5 Bank of America credit cards open
- Bank of America will not approve you for their credit card if you opened more than 2 cards in the past 12 months, even if it’s from other issuers. Except if your a BOA bank account holder, then, you can get approved even if you opened up to 6 cards in 12 months
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then Bank Of America pull your TransUnion credit report)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
Receive a $100 companion flight voucher every anniversary year after spending $5,000 or more within the previous year
Get expedited to zone 2 boarding for all Spirit Airline flights
Get 25% back for all inflight food and beverages purchases.