Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
With the Bank of America Travel Rewards card you can earn unlimited 1.5 points unlimited on all purchases you make, anywhere and at any time. Then redeem those points towards travel of your choice. Benefits include no foreign transaction fees, plus the standard Visa Signature benefits.
- Good credit needed
- Bank of America will only approve you for a maximum of 2 cards within 2 months, 3 cards within 12 months, and 4 cards within 24 months
- You can not have more than 5 Bank Of America credit cards
- Bank Of America will not approve you for a credit card if you have opened more than 2 credit cards (other issuers included) in the past 12 months (and up to 6 credit cards in the past 12 months for Bank Of America Bank Account Holders)
- You can receive the welcome bonus on the Bank of America Travel Rewards Card even if you received already a welcome bonus in the past
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then Bank Of America pull your TransUnion credit report)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $10, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection