Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard gives you rewards which are redeemable for flights, cabin upgrades and more.
Earn 30,000 points after $1,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 5,000 points after adding additional cardholders to your account.
- Good credit needed
- Bank of America will only approve you for a maximum of 2 cards within 2 months, 3 cards within 12 months, and 4 cards within 24 months
- You can not have more than 5 Bank Of America credit cards
- Bank Of America will not approve you for a credit card if you have opened more than 2 credit cards (other issuers included) in the past 12 months (and up to 6 credit cards in the past 12 months for Bank Of America Bank Account Holders)
- You can receive the welcome bonus on the Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard even if you received already a welcome bonus in the past
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then you can request the reconsideration department to pull your Equifax credit report)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
- Receive up to 15,000 flying club bonus miles every anniversary after qualifying purchases
- Companion reward benefit if you spent $25,000 annually
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection