Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The card_name is a great card for businesses that spend a lot on office supplies, internet, cable, and phone services. You will earn 5 points at these categories plus 2 points on gas and restaurants. Its also one of the only business credit cards that comes along with an intro 0% APR offer which is great to get your business cash flowing easily. For a zero annual fee, you will get a great welcome bonus, great rewards, and great travel protection like primary worldwide auto rental collision insurance and lost or delayed luggage insurance. See more details about the benefits below.
This is the chosen card for office supplies purchases. You earn a hefty 5 points at office supply stores, on internet, cable, and phone services. If you are a business owner and your expenses usually head towards the above-mentioned categories, this card will help you earn more points back. If you also want the ability to transfer your points to Chase partner airline and hotel programs, this card pairs well with the card_name. Like this, you can earn more rewards on this card but still have the ability to transfer to Chase airline and hotel partners.
- Credit: Excellent credit needed (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Chase 5/24 rule: Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- Max cards: You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Apply for two cards: If you apply for one Chase card and get approved, it is recommended to apply for a second card since Chase is very good about approving for two cards, even within the same day. If the first application is still pending, wait for it to be approved before you apply for a second card
- Not reported on personal credit reports: Chase Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit bureau: Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Some data points suggest that credit inquiries for all Personal Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined.
- Check application status: You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 800 453 9719
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: You will be able to add your new card to your mobile wallet immediately after you get approved (it can sometimes take up to an hour for it to show up in your online login). You can also request Chase to overnight your physical card by calling Chase customer service.
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $3,000-$65,000
Avg. Credit limit$15,994
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application
- Penalty APR 29.99%
Worldwide primary coverage on rentals for business purposes, and secondary coverage on rentals for personal purposes. Coverage is for rentals up to 31 days.
Get coverage if you, G-d forbid, die in an accident while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing (on common carriers). Receive up to $500,000 in compensation.
Get up to $3,000 per person for lost or damaged luggage.
Get your original manufacturer's warranty time matched (up to a year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen, up to 120 days from the date of purchase. Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per year.
If your baggage is delayed for 6+ hours, you can claim up to $100 per day to cover expenses like toiletries & clothing, for up to 3 days.
Get roadside service calls dispatched for free. You will have to pay a set service fee per call.
The points can be redeemed as cashback for 1 penny per point
If you only have the Ink Business Cash Credit Card then you can get 1 penny per point for Chase Travel.
If you also have the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card or the Ink Preferred Card then you can transfer your points from your Ink Business Cash Card to one of these cards to redeem 1.25 cents per point on Chase Travel, to book flights, car rentals, hotels, and more.
If you also have the Chase Sapphire Reserve then you can transfer your points from your Ink Business Cash Card to the Reserve to redeem 1.5 cents per point on Chase Travel, to book flights, car rentals, hotels, and more.
If you only have the Ink Business Cash Card then you cannot transfer your points to any partners.
But if you also have the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, or the Ink Preferred, then you can transfer your points to one of these cards and then transfer your points to any of the following Chase Travel Partners.
|Transfer Ratio||Transfer Time|
|Aer Lingus, AerClub||1:1||Instant|
|Air Canada, Aeroplan||1:1||Instant|
|British Airways, Avios||1:1||Instant|
|Iberia, Iberia Plus||1:1||Instant|
|Singapore Airlines, KrisFlyer||1:1||12-24 hours|
|Southwest, Rapid Rewards||1:1||Instant|
|United Airlines, MilagePlus||1:1||Instant|
|Hyatt, World Of Hyatt||1:1||Instant|
|IHG, Rewards Club||1:1||1 day|
|Marriott, Bonvoy||1:1||2 days|