Chase may not approve you if you already received a welcome bonus on the Chase Ink Cash card within the past 24 months on the same business (but if you are approved you will get the bonus). You can get approved and receive the welcome bonus even if you already received a welcome bonus on other Chase Ink products (Chase Ink Preferred or Chase Ink Cash).
The Chase Ink Business Cash card is a great card for businesses that spend a lot on office supplies, internet, cable, and phone services. You will earn 5% cashback at these categories plus 2% cashback on gas and restaurants. Its also one of the only business credit cards that comes along with an intro 0% APR offer which is great to get your business cash flowing easily. For a zero annual fee you will get a great welcome bonus, great rewards, and great travel protection like primary worldwide auto rental collision insurance and lost or delayed luggage insurance.
- Excellent credit needed (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Chase Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Some data points suggest that credit inquiries for all Personal Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined. More recent data points suggest that Chase credit inquiries will not be combined even for two Personal or two Business cards for same-day applications
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
- Penalty APR 29.99%
Worldwide primary coverage on rentals for business purposes, and secondary coverage on rentals for personal purposes. Coverage is for rentals up to 31 days.
Get coverage if you, G-d forbid, die in an accident while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing (on common carriers). Receive up to $500,000 in compensation.
Get up to $3,000 per person for lost or damaged luggage.
Get your original manufacturer's warranty time matched (up to a year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen, up to 120 days from the date of purchase. Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per year.
If your baggage is delayed for 6+ hours, you can claim up to $100 per day to cover expenses like toiletries & clothing, for up to 3 days.
Get roadside service calls dispatched for free. You will have to pay a set service fee per call.