Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The card_name is a great no-annual fee card for businesses to use for general spending. You will earn 1.5 points on all purchases. It's also one of the only business credit cards that come along with an intro 0% APR offer which is great to get your business cash flowing easily. For a zero annual fee, you will get a great welcome bonus, great rewards, and great travel protection like primary worldwide auto rental collision insurance and lost or delayed luggage insurance. See more details about the benefits below.
The card_name is a great card for you if you want an awesome business card for no annual fee. With this card will earn 1.5 points on all purchases. So if the bulk of your expenses are in no specific category, then this no-annual-fee card is perfect for you because you will earn 1.5 points on all your purchases. If you also want the ability to transfer your points to Chase airlines and hotel partners, this card pairs well with the card_name. Like this, you can earn higher rewards on this card but still have the ability to transfer to Chase airline and hotel partners.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Chase 5/24 rule: Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more personal cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- Max cards: You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Apply for two cards: If you apply for one Chase card and get approved, it is recommended to apply for a second card since Chase is very good about approving for two cards, even within the same day. If the first application is still pending, wait for it to be approved before you apply for a second card
- Not reported on personal credit reports: Chase Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit bureau: Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Some data points suggest that credit inquiries for all Personal Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined.
- Check application status: You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 800 453 9719
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: You can request Chase to overnight your physical card by calling Chase customer service.
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $762-$100,000
Avg. Credit limit$16,815
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application
- Penalty APR 29.99%
Worldwide primary coverage on rentals for business purposes, secondary coverage on rentals for personal purposes. Coverage is for rentals up to 31 days.
Get your original manufacturer’s warranty time matched (up to a year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
Get up to $3,000 per person for lost or damaged luggage.
If your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours you can claim up to $100 per day to cover expenses like toiletries, clothing for up to 3 days.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged, or stolen for up to 120 days from the date of purchase. Max $10,000 per claim $50,000 per year.
Chase will dispatch you assistance for free, but you will need to pay the service fee.
Get coverage If you god forbid die in an accident on a Common Carrier while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing, receive up to $500,000 in compensation.
The points can be redeemed as cashback for 1 penny per point.
If you only have the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card then you can get 1 penny per point for Chase Travel.
If you also have the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card or the Ink Preferred Card then you can transfer your points from your Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card to one of these cards to redeem 1.25 cents per point on Chase Travel, to book flights, car rentals, hotels, and more.
If you also have the Chase Sapphire Reserve then you can transfer your points from your Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card to the Reserve to redeem 1.5 cents per point on Chase Travel, to book flights, car rentals, hotels, and more.
If you only have the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card then you cannot transfer your points to any partners.
But if you also have the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, or the Ink Preferred, then you can transfer your points to one of these cards and then transfer your points to any of the following Chase Travel Partners.
|Aer Lingus, AerClub
|Air Canada, Aeroplan
|British Airways, Avios
|Iberia, Iberia Plus
|Singapore Airlines, KrisFlyer
|Southwest, Rapid Rewards
|United Airlines, MilagePlus
|Hyatt, World Of Hyatt
|IHG, Rewards Club
You can also Pay Yourself Back by paying for purchases on your card and offsetting the purchases with points. You can get 1.25 cents per point.
This can only be done on purchases within certain categories, and Chase constantly changes the eligible categories. The current category until 12/31/24 is:
- Select charities