Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Chase Ink Business Unlimited is the better Ink card for businesses to use for general spent. You will earn a whooping 1.5 points on all purchases. Its also one of the only business credit cards that come along with an intro 0% APR offer which is great to get your business cash flowing easily. For a zero annual fee, you will get a great welcome bonus, great rewards, and great travel protection like primary worldwide auto rental collision insurance and lost or delayed luggage insurance.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Chase 5/24 rule: Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- Max cards: You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Not reported on personal credit reports: Chase Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit bureau: Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Some data points suggest that credit inquiries for all Personal Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined. More recent data points suggest that Chase credit inquiries will not be combined even for two Personal or two Business cards for same-day applications
- Check application status: You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 800 453 9719
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: You will be able to add your new card to your mobile wallet immediately after you get approved (it can sometimes take up to an hour for it to show up in your online login). You can also request Chase to overnight your physical card by calling Chase customer service.
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $13-$39,000
Avg. Credit limit$11,798
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Penalty APR 29.99%
Worldwide primary coverage on rentals for business purposes, secondary coverage on rentals for personal purposes. Coverage is for rentals up to 31 days.
Get coverage If you god forbid die in an accident on a Common Carrier while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing, receive up to $500,000 in compensation.
Get up to $3,000 per person for lost or damaged luggage.
Get your original manufacturer's warranty time matched (up to a year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged, or stolen for up to 120 days from the date of purchase. Max $10,000 per claim $50,000 per year.
If your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours you can claim up to $100 per day to cover expenses like toiletries, clothing for up to 3 days.
Chase will dispatch you assistance for free, but you will need to pay the service fee.