Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Capital One Spark Cash earns unlimited 2% cashback on every dollar spent. It’s also one of the only cards that still have price protection. Plus, some great protections like 90-day purchase protection and extended warranty protection. Capital One travel benefits include free foreign transaction fees and auto rental collision waiver.
- Credit: Excellent credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Not reported on personal credit reports: This Capital One Spark Business Card is the only Capital One Business Credit Card that does not get reported on your personal credit report.
- Credit bureau: Capital One will usually pull your Experian, Transunion, and Equifax credit reports
- If you freeze one credit bureau you can still get approved (the credit bureau you freeze cannot be Transunion)
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will be combined. Note, Capital One will only approve you for one credit card application within every six months. (Combining credit inquiries will only make a difference when declined for your first try and you want to try a new one)
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 903 9177 or 1 877 277 5901
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 625 7866 to be reconsidered (Capital One will usually only reconsider an application due to application error)
- Quickest way to get my card: Your new card will be available in your Capital One app immediately after you get approved (you might need the 3 digit security code on the back of your card to access it, which means you must wait for your physical card to arrive). Capital One physical credit cards cannot be expedited, only sometimes for replacement cards for a fee
- Downgrade options: Downgrade options for Capital One cards are on account basis only. Not all accounts are eligible to downgrade cards. These are the downgrade options for an account that is eligible. You can downgrade the Capital One Spark Cash for Business ($95) credit card to the Capital One Spark Cash Select Business Card ($0).
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $5,000-$50,000
Avg. Credit limit$27,857
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Unlimited 2% cashback on all purchases
No foreign transaction fee.
Worldwide secondary coverage on rentals for business purposes. Coverage is for rentals up to 31 days. Covers vehicle with MSRP up to $50,000.
Get coverage if you, G-d forbid, die in an accident while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing (on common carriers). Receive up to $250,000 in compensation.
Get up to $3,000 per person for lost or damaged luggage. Max $2,000 per bag for NY residents.
Get your original manufacturer's warranty time doubled (up to an additional year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
Get reimbursed for up to $800 per claim (with a $100 deductible) if your cell phone breaks or gets stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Spark Cash Business credit card. Max $1,000 or 2 claims per year.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen, up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
If you buy an item and then within 60 days find the identical item for cheaper at any US retailer, then you will be reimbursed the difference. Up to $500 per item and up to $2,500 per year.