Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wyndham Rewards Earner Business card gets you business worthy points at Wyndham hotels and on marketing and advertising for your business needs.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 personal credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
- If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- Many data points suggest that credit inquiries for same-day applications will be combined
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
No foreign transaction fee.
Get automatically upgraded to Wyndham Diamond status and enjoy complimentary suite upgrades, welcome amenity, early check-in, late check-out, and more.
Get a 10% discount when redeeming points to book a Wyndham Rewards Go Free stay.
Get your original manufacturer's warranty time doubled (up to a year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 5 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim.
Get reimbursed for up to $800 per claim (with a $50 deductible) if your cell phone breaks or gets stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Wyndham Earner Business credit card. Max $1,000 or 2 claims per year.
Get 15,000 bonus points each cardmember anniversary.