Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wyndham Rewards Earner Business card gets you business worthy points at Wyndham hotels and on marketing and advertising for your business needs.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 personal credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
- If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
Get automatically upgraded to Wyndham Diamond status and enjoy complimentary suite upgrades, welcome amenity, Early check-in, late check-out, and more
Get a 10% discount when using points to book a Wyndham Rewards Go Free stay
Coverage will double the original manufactures warranty for up to 12 months. (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 5 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim.
Pay your monthly cell phone bill with this card and be covered in case your phone is stolen or damaged. (There is a $50 deductible on each claim. Max $800 per claim, $1,000 per year. Limit 2 claims per year).
Receive 15,000 points each anniversary year