Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Business Platinum card has an interesting reward structure. When applying you will get a choice of either a cashback version or a rewards version. With the cashback version, you will earn unlimited 1.5% cashback per $1 spent. Or, with the rewards version, you will earn 1 point on every dollar spent plus a bonus 1,000 points after your business spends $1,000 or more in a single billing cycle (the reward version is best for a business swiping on average close to a $1,000 a month as that will give you double points per dollar spent). You will need a Wells Fargo Checking account for at least 12 months in order to apply for this card.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- You might need a Wells Fargo bank account in order to get approved for some of their credit cards
- You might not qualify for a 2nd Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo card in the last 6 months
- Wells Fargo does not report business credit card on your personal credit report
- The welcome offer is not available if for business that already have a Wells Fargo business credit card or had a Wells Fargo business credit card opened or closed in the last 12 months
- Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 967 9521
- If declined you can call 1 866 412 5956 to have your application reconsidered
- Get a 10% point credit when you redeem points online
- Customize your business credit card design with the Wells Fargo card design studio.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection