Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The US Bank Business card can work great for a business that spend a lot on gas, office supplies, or cell phone service, as it offers 3% cashback on those categories.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Not reported on personal credit reports: US Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Freeze IDA/ARS: If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $0-$0
Avg. Credit limit$nan
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by US Bank
- To receive the intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 60 days after account opening
- Loss of Introductory APR: US Bank may end your introductory APR and apply the standard APR or Penalty APR if you make a late payment, make a payment that is returned, or your account exceeds its Credit Limit. Here are the exact terms 1) Make payments 5 calendar days late twice or 30 calendar days late once; or 2) Make a payment that is returned; or 3) If you exceed your Credit Limit 2 times in 12 consecutive months.
- 3% cashback on eligible gas station, office supply store, and cell phone/service providers
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
The fee is 2% if the foreign transaction in US dollars and 3% if the foreign transactions that is a different currency.
Get reimbursed for up to $800 per claim (with a $50 deductible) if your cell phone breaks or gets stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your U.S. Bank Business Cash credit card. Max $1,000 per year.