Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business card is a better business card working with Southwest airlines. Enjoy exclusive benefits, such as upgraded boardings and inflight wifi credits, Global Entry, TSA-Precheck, and more.
Earn a total of 100,000 points after a total of $30,000 spent within the first 6 months. Earn 70,000 points after $5,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 30,000 points after $25,000 spent within the first 6 months.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide on how to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If declined you can call 1 800 453 9719 to be reconsidered
- Receive 9,000 points on every cardmember anniversary
- 4 upgraded boardings every year
- Inflight wifi credits on up to 365 credits per year
- Earn up to 15,000 TQPs each year. 1,500 tips for every $10,000 you spend on the card. You need a total of 35,000 TQPS per calendar year to reach A
- list status
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection