Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Lowe’s Business Rewards Amex card will allow you to shop for your business at Lowe’s and receive 5% off on purchases. Shop at office supply stores while earning 3 points for every dollar spent.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- In a time span of 90 days, you can only get approved for 2 Amex cards.
- You can only get approved for up to - and including- 4 Amex credit cards (including personal and business), but this rule isn’t always enforced (please note the total of 4 credit cards excludes some Amex cards that are No Preset Spending Limit* cards like the Amex Platinum, Amex Gold, etc)
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Receive 5% off every day at Lowe’s
- Benefits with Lowe's ProServices, including discounted delivery, bulk pricing, and the Business Replenishment Program.
- Global assist hotline
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection