Advertiser Disclosure: Help Me Build Credit has partnered with advertising partners for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and our advertising partners may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone.
The card_name is a great business cashback card, on which you earn 2.5% cashback on swipes of $5,000 or more, and 2% cashback on all other purchases. The card is a pay-in-full card, so you need to pay the full balance each month (except for some purchases that are eligible for Flex For Business which are allowed to be carried from month to month). Overall it's a great card, especially for a business that has many transactions that are $5,000 or more per swipe.
This card is my favorite card for a business swiping big transactions on a credit card. You will earn an unlimited 2.5% cashback on all swipes of $5,000 and more. And an unlimited 2% cash back on all other purchases. Chase is also approving very generous credit limits on this card. So you get a solid swiping power plus an awesome rate of cashback! Get the card and thank me later!
- Credit: Good credit (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Chase 5/24 rule: Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule. There are some reports of this card bypassing the 5/24 rule if you have more than $10k in your Chase Business checking account.
- Max cards: You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Apply for two cards: If you apply for one Chase card and get approved, it is recommended to apply for a second card since Chase is very good about approving for two cards, even within the same day. If the first application is still pending, wait for it to be approved before you apply for a second card.
- Not reported on personal credit reports: Chase Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit bureau: Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Some data points suggest that credit inquiries for all Personal Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined.
- Check application status: You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 800 453 9719
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: You will be able to add your new card to your mobile wallet immediately after you get approved (it can sometimes take up to an hour for it to show up in your online login). You can also request Chase to overnight your physical card by calling Chase customer service.
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $5,000-$200,000
Avg. Credit limit$48,261
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application
No foreign transaction fee.
Coverage for canceled or interrupted travel due to an unforeseen medical emergency etc. Max $5,000 per person, max $10,000 per trip for non-refundable travel expenses including flight tickets, hotels, and more.
Primary coverage on rentals for business purposes and on rentals outside your country of residence, and secondary coverage on rentals for personal purposes. Coverage is for rentals up to 31 days.
Get coverage if you, G-d forbid, die in an accident while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing (on common carriers). Receive up to $500,000 in compensation.
Get up to $3,000 per person per trip for lost, stolen, or damaged luggage.
If your flight is delayed for 12+ hours, you can claim up to $500 per person to cover expenses like meals, lodging, toiletries, medication, and other personal use items.
Get your original manufacturer's warranty time matched (up to a year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
Get reimbursed for up to $1,000 per claim (with a $100 deductible) if your cell phone breaks or gets lost or stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Ink Premium credit card. Max 3 claims per year.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged, lost, or stolen, up to 120 days from the date of purchase. Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per account.
If your baggage is delayed for 6+ hours, you can claim up to $100 per day to cover expenses like toiletries & clothing, for up to 5 days.
Get roadside service calls dispatched for free. You will have to pay a set service fee per call.