Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Hawaiian Airlines Business card can work for businesses looking to accumulate Hawaiian points. You will also receive a one time 50% off companion discount for round trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian airlines.
Earn a total of 70,000 miles after $1,000 spent within the first 3 months. Earn 60,000 miles after $1,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
- If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Barclays Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Earn a one time 50% off companion discount for round trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian airlines
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles after swiping $50,000 in annual purchases, or receive 40,000 bonus miles after swiping $100,000 or more in annual purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Cell Phone Protection