Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The all new Chase Freedom Flex card has a wide range of MasterCard benefits and great rewards. The intro 0% APR for 15 months will give you more room for purchases while aiding your cash flow.
- Fair credit ok if you already have an existing Chase Bank Account
- This card is under the Chase 5/24 rule
- You cannot get approved if you currently have already the Chase Freedom Flex card or if you received a welcome bonus on the Chase Freedom Flex card within the last 24 months.
- Chase often declines consumers that currently have any Chase Freedom card (Freedom or Freedom Unlimited)
- You can only get approved for up to 2 Chase Credit Cards in 30 days (Business Cards and Personal cards are counted separately)
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If you get declined then you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
- Receive a free DoorDash DashPass benefit for 3 months and a 50% discount for the next nine months membership. With DashPass you will receive free delivery on orders of $12.00 or more by many DoorDash participating restaurants
- Earn a $10 Lyft credit for every 5 rides within a calendar month, max once per month
- Receive 5% cash rewards on Boxed purchases
- Complimentary ShopRunner membership which includes free two
- day shipping and free return shipping at many online retailers
- Cell Phone Protection