Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The all new Chase Freedom Flex card has a wide range of MasterCard benefits and great rewards. The intro 0% APR for 15 months will give you more room for purchases while aiding your cash flow.
- Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- If you have any Chase Freedom card currently open (Freedom, Freedom Flex, or Freedom Unlimited), Chase may not approve you for a new Freedom card (regardless of which Freedom card you apply for). This rule is not set in stone, though
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If you get declined then you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
- Beware: If you make a late payment or a payment is returned then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR Offer
- Receive a free DoorDash DashPass benefit for 3 months and a 50% discount for the next nine months membership. With DashPass you will receive free delivery on orders of $12.00 or more by many DoorDash participating restaurants
- Earn a $10 Lyft credit for every 5 rides within a calendar month, max once per month
- Receive 5% cash rewards on Boxed purchases
- Complimentary ShopRunner membership which includes free two
- day shipping and free return shipping at many online retailers
- Cell Phone Protection