Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Capital One Ventures Rewards card earns 2 miles on all purchases. You get $100 credit towards Global Entry or TSA precheck and plus no foreign transaction fees. It also comes along with various basic travel insurance, so you can keep calm as you travel.
- Good credit needed
- Capital one will only allow you to have a total of 2 personal Capital One branded credit cards
- You can only get approved for 1 Capital One card every 6 months
- Capital one will do a hard credit inquiry by all three credit bureaus (You can freeze one credit report and still get approved)
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 903 9177 or 1 877 277 5901
- If declined you can call 1 800 625 7866 to be reconsidered (Capital One will usually only reconsider an application due to application error)
- Global entry and TSA pre-check
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection