Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Barclay Advantage Aviator Business card is good for businesses flying AA. You also receive your first checked bag free for yourself and for up to 4 companions. Plus, get a companion certificate after spending $30,000 or more on eligible purchases, and more!
Earn a total of 75,000 points after $1,000 spent within the first 3 months. Earn 65,000 points after $1,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 points after you add an employer card plus make one purchase with the employers card
- If you had this credit card in the past, you may be declined
- This card is under the Barclays 6/24 rule. Barclays will not approve you if you already opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Barclays Bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 Credit Cards a year
- Barclays Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Earn a 5% mileage bonus every year after your account anniversary on the total number of miles earned using your card.
- Companion certificate after spending $30,000 or more on eligible purchases
- First checked bag is free for primary cardmember, and up to 4 companions on AA domestic flights
- Preferred boarding on AA flights
- Receive a 25% Statement Credit for Inflight purchases of food or drinks
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection