Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Plum Business card is designed to help a business manage its cash flow. You get to carry a balance for 60 to 90 days without paying interest ((60 days from when your statement prints). If you choose to pay your balance early, you will earn 1.5% cashback on all purchases! The no preset credit limit gives you a lot of extra purchase power.
- Good credit needed
- You can only get approved for 2 Amex cards in 90 days. A customer can have up to 10 Amex charge cards. If you already have 10 open Amex charge cards you may be declined (this is not always enforced)
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Receive 60 days to pay your bill without paying interest
- There is no preset credit limit
- Global assist hotline
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Return Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection