Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Plum Business card is designed to help a business manage its cash flow. You get to carry a balance for 60 to 90 days without paying interest ((60 days from when your statement prints). If you choose to pay your balance early, you will earn 1.5% cashback on all purchases! The no preset credit limit gives you a lot of extra purchase power.
Earn a total of $600 after a total after a total of $30,000 within the first 3 months. Earn $200 after each $10,000 you spend within the first 3 months, up to 3 times, for a total of $600 earned (after a total of $30,000 spent within the first 3 months)
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- In a time span of 90 days, you can only get approved for 2 Amex cards.
- You can only get approved for up to-and including- 10 Amex No Preset Spending Limit* cards. (This rule is not always enforced)
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
No foreign transaction fee.
Secondary worldwide coverage (excluding Australia, Italy, and New Zealand) on rentals up to 30 days. Max $50,000. You can purchase a premium plan from Amex that will offer primary coverage up to 42 days. Max $100,000.
Get one additional year to your original manufacturer's warranty time. (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 5 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per year.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen, up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Max $1,000 per claim, $50,000 per year.