Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card From American Express is a fairly easy credit card to get approved for. It earns great cash-back including 3% cashback at US groceries on up to $6,000 spent in yearly purchases, 2% cashback on purchases by US gas stations and select department stores, and more.
- Fair credit is ok
- You can only get approved for 2 Amex cards in 90 days. A customer can have up to 4 Amex credit cards (excluding charge cards). If you already have 4 open Amex credit cards you may be declined (this is not always enforced)
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Global Assist Hotline
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Purchase Protection