Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Amex Blue Business Cash card has a 12 month 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. Earn 2% cashback on the first $50,000 you spend annually.
Earn $250 after $5,000 spent within the first six months. Plus, earn an additional $250 after spending an additional $10,000 within the first year.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how to apply without a legal business
- You can only get approved for 2 Amex cards in 90 days. A customer can have up to 4 Amex credit cards (excluding charge cards). If you already have 4 open Amex credit cards you may be declined (this is not always enforced)
- Amex will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by American Express
- To receive the Intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 60 days after account opening
- Amex will only allow you to transfer up to the lesser of $15,000 or 75% of your credit limit
- Beware: If you make a late payment or a payment is returned then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR offer
- Global Assist
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection