Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Amex Blue Business Cash card has a 12 month 0% APR on purchases. Earn 2% cashback on the first $50,000 you spend annually.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- In a time span of 90 days, you can only get approved for 2 Amex cards.
- You can only get approved for up to - and including- 4 Amex credit cards (including personal and business), but this rule isn’t always enforced (please note the total of 4 credit cards excludes some Amex cards that are No Preset Spending Limit* cards like the Amex Platinum, Amex Gold, etc)
- Amex will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by American Express
- To receive the Intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 60 days after account opening
- Amex will only allow you to transfer up to the lesser of $15,000 or 75% of your credit limit
- Beware: If you make a late payment or a payment is returned then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR offer
- Global Assist
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection