Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Amazon Business Amex card allows you to shop and save while you make Amazon purchases for your business by receiving 3% cashback. The 60 days 0% APR term financing will give you some payment flexibility on Amazon purchases. It's one of the only Amex cards that does not have an annual fee plus no foreign transaction fees.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how to apply without a LLC or Corp
- In a time span of 90 days, you can only get approved for 2 Amex cards.
- You can only get approved for up to - and including- 4 Amex credit cards (including personal and business), but this rule isn’t always enforced (please note the total of 4 credit cards excludes some Amex cards that are No Preset Spending Limit* cards like the Amex Platinum, Amex Gold, etc)
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Global assist hotline
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Return Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection