Earn 40,000 points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months after account opening.
- Good credit.
- You will usually not receive the bonus if you have already had the card with in the last 24 months
- Bank Of America will only approve you for a max of two cards within 2 months, three cards within 12 months, and four cards within 24 months.
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If declined you can call the business reconsideration line at 1-866-695-6598
Card Details And Benefits
- Earn 3 points per $1 on Alaska Air.
- 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- Get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare every year
- 50% off Alaska Lounge day passes
- 20% back on inflight food, beverage, and Wi-Fi purchases
- Free checked bag on Alaska Airline flights
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Auto rental insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.