Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wyndham Rewards Earner card will help you get closer to your dream vacation at a Wyndham property.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Max cards: Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 personal credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Double-dipping: Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
Apply for three cards: If you apply for one Barclays card and get approved, it is recommended to apply for another two cards since Barclays is very good about approving for three cards, even within the same day. You might have to call the reconsideration department to push for the second and third cards to get approved.
Use your Barclays card often: If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Credit bureau: Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report (if you freeze Transunion then Barclays will pull your Experian credit report)
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Many data points suggest that credit inquiries for same-day applications will be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status here
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: During the credit card application, you can request for your physical card to be expedited overnight via FedEx for a $15 fee. Barclays will not offer an instant credit card number for your new card
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $500-$4,300
Avg. Credit limit$2,175
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application
- Balance transfer fee: 5% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Barclays Bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 45 days
- No penalty APR
No foreign transaction fee.
Get automatically upgraded to Wyndham Gold status and enjoy complimentary free WiFi, late checkout, and more.
Get a 10% discount when redeeming points to book a Wyndham Rewards Go Free stay.
Get 7,500 bonus points each cardmember anniversary after spending $15,000 within a cardmember year.
The points can be used at approximately 1 penny per point to book free nights at one of the following Wyndham hotel brands:
- TRYP by Wyndham Brisbane Fortitude Valley
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island
- Ramada Plaza Jeju Ocean Front
- Ramada Hotel Seoul
- TRYP by Wyndham Mall of Asia
- Microtel by Wyndham Boracay
- Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Fiji
- Days Inn Guam-Tamuning
- Wyndham Garden Guam
- Ramada Plaza Melaka
- Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Days Hotel Singapore at Zhongshan Park
- Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park
- Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali
- Wyndham Tamansari Jivva Resort Bali
- Ramada Hotel & Suites Noumea
- Wyndham Grand Phuket Kalim Bay
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket
- Ramada Resort Port Vila
- Ramada Niigata
- Ramada Resort Rotorua Marama
- Wyndham Garden Remarkables Park Queenstown
- Wyndham Legend Halong Hotel