Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wyndham Rewards Earner card will help you get closer to your dream vacation at a Wyndham property.
- Good credit needed
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
- If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Barclays Bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 45 days
- No penalty APR
- Automatic Wyndham Gold status
- Receive 7,500 points each anniversary year after $15,000 spent
- 10% off on go free awards
- Free fraud liability protection
- No Foreign Transaction Fee