Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The World of Hyatt card is one of the best Hotel credit cards. You will receive a free night at a Hyatt hotel, every cardmember anniversary year. You will be upgraded to Hyatt Elite Discoverist status. Plus the card has great travel benefits including luggage delay insurance, auto rental insurance, and more!
Earn 25,000 points after $3,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus earn an additional 25,000 points after a total of $6,000 spent within the first 6 months.
- Good credit needed (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- This card is under the Chase 5/24 rule
- You can only get approved for up to 2 Chase Credit Cards in 30 days. (Business Card and Personal cards are counted separately)
- Chase will not approve you for this card if you currently have any Hyatt credit card, or if you have received a bonus on any Hyatt credit card within the last 24 months
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
- Receive 1 free night certificate at a Hyatt hotel (category 1 to 4) every year after your cardmember anniversary
- Receive a second free night at a Hyatt hotel after you spend $15,000 on purchases during your cardmember anniversary year
- Automatic elite status (Discoverist)
- Luggage delay insurance
- Complimentary Visa concierge
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Purchase Protection