Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Verizon Visa card will help you save on your Verizon bill. The cards earns high rate rewards including 4 points per $1 spent on groceries and gas, 3 points per $1 spent on restaurant purchases, and 2 points per $1 spent on Verizon purchases. The big draw is that the card is issued by Synchrony bank which is not known for great customer service.
Receive up to $100 applied to your Verizon wireless bill account over the first 24 months, equaling a credit of $4.17 per bill.
- Good credit needed
- You must be a Verizon wireless account owner or manager in order to apply for this card
- Synchrony Bank usually pulls your Transunion credit report
- There is, unfortunately, no way to check your application status
- If declined your application cannot be reconsidered
- Receive 2 free TravelPass days per calendar year. TravelPass provides free talk, text, and data in more than 185 countries.
- Receive up to $10 off per month off each eligible account or line when you sign up to auto pay, up to 10 lines
- No Foreign Transaction Fee