Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Verizon Visa card will help you save on your Verizon bill. The cards earns high rate rewards including 4 points per $1 spent on groceries and gas, 3 points per $1 spent on restaurant purchases, and 2 points per $1 spent on Verizon purchases. The big draw is that the card is issued by Synchrony bank which is not known for great customer service.
Receive up to $100 applied to your Verizon wireless bill account over the first 24 months, equaling a credit of $4.17 per bill.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- You must have a Verizon wireless account: You must be a Verizon wireless account owner or manager in order to apply for this card
- Credit bureau: Synchrony Bank usually pulls your Transunion credit report
- Check application status: There is, unfortunately, no way to check your application status
- Reconsideration: If declined your application cannot be reconsidered
Recent Approvals and Denials (as submitted by Help Me Build Credit users)
Credit limit range $1,500-$5,500
Avg. Credit limit$3,571
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
No foreign transaction fee.