Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Miles & More World Elite Mastercard helps you fly Lufthansa like a king. You earn 2 points for every dollar spent on Miles & More. A cardholder will receive 2 Lufthansa business lounge vouchers annually.
Earn a total of 75,000 points after a total of $20,000 spent within the first year. Earn 50,000 points after $3,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 25,000 points after $20,000 spent within the first year. Intro 0% APR for 15 months on balance transfers.
- Good credit needed
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
- If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other accounts issued by Barclays bank
- Balance transfers must be made within 45 days of account opening to qualify for the intro rate
- No penalty APR
- Receive 2 Lufthansa worldwide business airport lounge vouchers annually
- Get a free economy class companion ticket annually
- Receive up to 15% off Hotels & Cars when booking a reservation on Milesandmorepoints.com
- Achieve Miles & More status faster
- You can convert your award miles earned on purchases into status miles. You can convert 5,000 to 25,000 award miles at a 5 to 1 ratio.
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Cell Phone Protection