Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The JetBlue Business card is fantastic for saving up on those JetBlue points. You can earn 6(!) points on JetBlue purchases. As well, earn 2 points on all office supplies and restaurant purchases. You will earn a $100 statement credit after you purchase a vacation package, potential to reach Mosaic status, priority boarding, and more! This card will work well for a business traveling on JetBlue Airlines.
Earn 50,000 points after $1,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus, earn 10,000 points after a purchase is made within the first 3 months.
- If you had this credit card in the past, you may be declined
- This card is under the Barclays 6/24 rule. Barclays will not approve you if you already opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months
- You are eligible to earn the Welcome Bonus even if you earned the Welcome Bonus previously
- Barclay bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 credit cards a year
- Barclays Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- First checked bag is free
- Earn TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after $50,000 spent on purchases annually
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year
- Earn $100 statement credit after you purchase a JetBlue vacation package with your card
- Earn 50% savings on eligible in flight purchases including cocktails and food
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection