Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The JetBlue Business card is fantastic for saving up on those JetBlue points. You can earn 6(!) points on JetBlue purchases. As well, earn 2 points on all office supplies and restaurant purchases. You will earn a $100 statement credit after you purchase a vacation package, potential to reach Mosaic status, priority boarding, and more! This card will work well for a business traveling on JetBlue Airlines.
- Double-dipping: If you had this credit card in the past, you may be declined
- Max cards: Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Double-dipping: Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
- Use your Barclays card often: If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Not reported on personal credit reports: Barclays Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit bureau: Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Many data points suggest that credit inquiries for same-day applications will be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status here
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
Recent Approvals and Denials (as submitted by Help Me Build Credit users)
Credit limit range $1,500-$10,000
Avg. Credit limit$5,750
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
No foreign transaction fee.
Earn TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for 1 year after spending $50,000 annually.
First checked bag free for you and up to 3 companions. To qualify, make sure to include your TrueBlue number on your reservation
Get a $100 credit for using your card for a JetBlue vacation package.
Worldwide secondary coverage for rentals up to 31 days. Covers vehicle with MSRP up to $50,000.
Get reimbursed for up to $800 per claim (with a $50 deductible) if your cell phone breaks or gets stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your JetBlue Business credit card. Max $1,200 per year.
Receive 50% back (statement credit) for inflight purchases of food and drinks.