Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Iberia Visa Signature card will definitely improve your flights with Iberia. Travel benefits include a discount on flights booked through Iberia and a mega $1,000 voucher for every year you spend $30,000 or more.
Earn 50,000 points after $3,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus earn an additional 50,000 points after a total of $20,000 spent within the first year.
- Good credit needed (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- This card is under the Chase 5/24 rule
- You can only get approved for up to 2 Chase Credit Cards in 30 days. (Business Card and Personal cards are counted separately)
- Chase will not approve you for this card if you currently have an Iberia Visa Signature Card, or if you have received a bonus on an Iberia Visa Signature Card within the last 24 months
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
- Receive a $1,000 voucher after you spend $30,000 in a calendar year. The voucher can be used for a $1,000 discount when you purchase two tickets on the same flight
- Receive 10% off on flights booked here iberia.com/Chase10Opens
- Luggage delay insurance
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection