Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Iberia Visa Signature card will definitely improve your flights with Iberia. Travel benefits include a discount on flights booked through Iberia and a mega $1,000 voucher for every year you spend $30,000 or more.
Earn a total of 100,000 points after a total of $20,000 spent within the first year. Earn 50,000 points after $3,000 spent within the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 50,000 points after a total of $20,000 spent within the first year.
- Good credit needed (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Chase will not approve you for this card if you currently have an Iberia Visa Signature Card, or if you have received a bonus on an Iberia Visa Signature Card within the last 24 months
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 888 338 2586
- If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
Receive a $1,000 voucher after you spend $30,000 in a calendar year. The voucher can be used for a $1,000 discount when you purchase two tickets on the same flight
Receive 10% off on flights booked here iberia.com/Chase10Opens
Secondary worldwide coverage on rentals up to 31 days within your country of residence. Primary coverage for rentals when renting outside of your country of residence.
Get coverage if you god forbid die in an accident on a Common Carrier while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing, receive up to $500,000 in compensation.
Get covered up to $3,000 per person for lost, stolen, or damaged luggage.
If your flight is delayed more than 12 hours you can claim up to $500 per trip to cover expenses like meals, lodging, toiletries, medication, and other personal use items.
Coverage will extend the original manufacturer’s warranty for 12 months for items that have a manufacture warranty of 3 years or less. Max $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged, lost, or stolen for up to 120 days from the date of purchase. Max $500 per claim $50,000 per account
If your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours you can claim up to $100 per day to cover expenses like toiletries, clothing for up to 5 days.