Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Hilton Honors card is the non annual fee version of the Hilton Honors credit cards. Earn bonus points for your everyday kind of purchases such as gas and groceries. Plus enjoy Complementary Hilton Silver Status. Benefits include auto rental collision insurance, purchase protection, and more.
- Fair credit is ok
- In a time span of 90 days, you can only get approved for 2 Amex cards.
- You can only get approved for up to - and including- 4 Amex credit cards (including personal and business), but this rule isn’t always enforced (please note the total of 4 credit cards excludes some Amex cards that are No Preset Spending Limit* cards like the Amex Platinum, Amex Gold, etc)
- Amex will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 567 1083
- If declined you can call 1 800 567 1083 to be reconsidered
- Complimentary Hilton Silver status
- Upgrade to Hilton Gold status after you spend $20,000 or more in a calendar year
- Global assist hotline
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection