Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Hawaiian Airlines card is true to its name with benefits for those using Hawaiian Air. It offers 3 points on Hawaiian Air purchases, your first checked bag is free, receive 50% off on a one-time companion round trip ticket and receive a $100 companion discount each account anniversary (details below).
- Good credit needed
- Barclay Bank will (usually) only approve you for up to two Credit Cards a year
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- First checked bag is free for the primary cardholder
- Earn a one time 50% off companion discount for round trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian airlines
- Plus, earn $100 companion discount for round trip travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian airlines for each account anniversary
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Cell Phone Protection