Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Harley-Davidson Visa will get you H-D points just by riding your motorcycle or if you make H-D purchases, along with many other purchases, and you can choose to use your points towards H-D gear. This card is an easy card to get approved for which also includes 0% APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Fair credit ok
- US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 30 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
The fee is 2% if the foreign transaction in US dollars and 3% if the foreign transactions that is a different currency.