Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Frontier World Mastercard has basic benefits for those flying with Frontier. You get a $100 flight voucher every account anniversary, award booking fees are waived, Zone 2 boarding, and more. Travel protections include auto rental insurance, baggage delay insurance, trip cancelation insurance, and more.
- Good credit needed
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 personal credit cards within 12 months
- Barclays will not approve you for their business cards if you have opened 6 or more credit cards within the past 24 months.
- Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason)
- If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- Many data points suggest that credit inquiries for same-day applications will be combined
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other accounts issued by Barclays bank
- Balance transfers must be made within 45 days of account opening to qualify for the intro rate
- Penalty APR
No foreign transaction fee.
Get boosted faster to elite status by earning 1 Qualifying Mile for every dollar you spend on the card.
Get a $100 flight voucher on each account anniversary.
Get the award booking fee waived if you use your card to pay for the taxes and fees.
Coverage for canceled or interrupted travel due to an unforeseen medical emergency etc. Max $1,500 per trip for non-refundable airfare or fares on a common carrier.
Worldwide primary coverage on rentals for international purposes, and secondary coverage on rentals for domestic purposes. Coverage is for rentals up to 31 days.
Get coverage if you, G-d forbid, die in an accident while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing (on common carriers). Receive up to $250,000 in compensation.
Get reimbursed for up to $600 per claim (with a $100 deductible) if your cell phone breaks or gets stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Frontier credit card. Max 3 claims per year.
If your baggage is delayed for 6+ hours, you can claim up to $100 per day, for up to 3 days.
Get complimentary priority boarding with Zone 2 boarding.