Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The World Of Hyatt Business card gets you complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for you and up to 5 employees. Plus, two $50 credits for Hyatt purchases each year, plus get 5 complimentary Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for every $10,000 you spend in a calendar year (there is no limit to how many additional credits you can get). Are you a big spender? Get 10% of your redeemed points back after spending $50,000 in a calendar year.
- Credit: Good credit (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year)
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Chase 5/24 rule: Chase will decline an applicant that has opened 5 or more cards (other issuers included) in the past 24 months. Hence, 5/24 rule
- Max cards: You can get approved for up to 2 Chase credit cards in 30 days. Business cards and personal cards are counted separately
- Not reported on personal credit reports: Chase Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit bureau: Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Some data points suggest that credit inquiries for all Personal Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Chase cards for same-day applications will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined. More recent data points suggest that Chase credit inquiries will not be combined even for two Personal or two Business cards for same-day applications
- Check application status: You can check your application status at Chase.com / Customer Center / Check my app status or call 1 800 453 9719
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 888 609 7805 to be reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: You will be able to add your new card to your mobile wallet immediately after you get approved (it can sometimes take up to an hour for it to show up in your online login).
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $0-$0
Avg. Credit limit$nan
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
No foreign transaction fee.
Complimentary upgrade to World of Hyatt Discoverist status for you and up to 5 employees.
Get boosted to higher status by earning 5 complimentary Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for every $10,000 you spend in a calendar year (there is no limit to how many additional credits you can get).
Earn two $50 statement credits after spending $50 or more at any Hyatt property.
Once you spend $50,000 on your card within a calendar year you will get 10% of your redeemed points back for the rest of the calendar year (only the remaining part of the calendar year)