Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards card is awesome for a business that spends a lot on office supplies, gas, travel, telecom, and wireless as you get 3% cashback on the first $50,000 spent a year.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide on how to apply without a legal business
- Bank of America will only approve you for a maximum of 2 cards within 2 months, 3 cards within 12 months, and 4 cards within 24 months
- You cannot get approved if you have more than a total of 5 Bank Of America credit cards open
- Bank Of America will not approve you for a credit card if you have opened more than 2 credit cards (other issuers included) in the past 12 months (and up to 6 credit cards in the past 12 months for Bank Of America bank account holders)
- Bank Of America will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports.
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then Bank Of America pull your TransUnion credit report)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
- Emergency Ticket Replacement
- Lost Luggage Assistance
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance