The Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card offers 3% cashback at a wide range of categories including gas. The cashback can be redeemed at a penny per point when redeemed for cash. Or at 1.5 cents when redeemed for travel when combined with the no annual fee Wells Fargo Visa Signature card (that gives you a total of 4.5 back for gas and other categories).
- Good credit needed
- You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months
- Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report.
- If declined you can call 1-866-412-5956 to have your application reconsidered.
Card Details And Benefits
- Earn 3% Cash Back On Every Dollar Spent On Gas, Flights, Hotels, Transit, Restaurants, and Popular Streaming Services.
- Earn 1% Cash Back Everywhere Else
- 0% APR For 12 Months On Purchases And Balance Transfers
- Cell Phone Protection
- Auto Collision Damage Waiver
Please Note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.