Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Propel card earns 3% cashback on every dollar spent on gas, flights, hotels, transit, restaurants, and popular streaming services. But, it has very limited benefits and perks.
- Card no longer available for new applications
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $1,500-$10,000
Avg. Credit limit$4,333
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Wells Fargo Bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 120 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
- 3% cashback on gas, flights, hotels, transit, restaurants, and popular streaming services
- 1% cashback everywhere else
- The cashback can be redeemed at a Penny Per Point when redeemed for cash, or at 1.5 cents when redeemed for travel when combined with the no annual fee Wells Fargo Visa Signature card (that gives you a total of 4.5 back for Gas and other categories)