Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Propel card earns 3% cashback on every dollar spent on gas, flights, hotels, transit, restaurants, and popular streaming services. But, it has very limited benefits and perks.
- Good credit needed
- You might need a Wells Fargo bank account in order to get approved for some of their credit cards
- You might not qualify for a 2nd Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo card in the last 6 months
- Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 967 9521
- If declined you can call 1 866 412 5956 to have your application reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Wells Fargo Bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 120 days of account opening
- No penalty APR