The Discover It is a fairly easy credit card to get approved. Also important, my experience with customer service was always great.
- New credit ok.
- You can only have a total of two Discover credit cards.
- Discover will not approve you for more than one credit card within every 12 months
- Discover will usually pull your Experian credit report, sometimes Equifax.
- No reconsideration line.
Card Details And Benefits
- 5% cashback Bonus at different places each quarter
- 1% cashback everywhere else
- All cashback earned the first year is matched
- 0% intro APR for 14 months on Purchases and Balance Transfers.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Free overnight card replacement
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.